SiK Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiK Gaming

Online gaming community, devoted to fair and professional gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF BC2 General Game Play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnyMack
captain
captain
DonnyMack

BF BC2 General Game Play Empty
PostSubject: BF BC2 General Game Play   BF BC2 General Game Play I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 pm

If you haven't played this game, I'd recommend you read up a little if you can. But because we don't like reading instructions, by all means get in there and sus it out as you go. After playing this game for 3 hours, running around, blowing shit up (with the frostbite engine, it allows you to destroy pretty much everything) and shooting ppl, i soon got over that and tried to work out WTF you are supposed to do. i finally worked out what that 'rush' game mode means that the attacking side must set a charge in 2 positions for each base until all bases are blown. That's how the attacking team win. The defenders, apart from the obvious, have the ability also to defuse a charge that is set. It's a little bit like a cross between original BF42 capturing a control point, and Search and Destroy in COD. If you have played both of these, will definitely be a help in scrims.

Perhaps those that have learn obvious things that are new to all of us, this thread could be used to share...

I also notice that the defenders have a boundary, where you can only go so far toward their base, like 42, but the perimeter is much bigger.

You also rank up like COD and unlock guns for each kit as you gain XP. It's frustrating as an engineer if you haven't unlocked mines yet... grrrr... BUT, the RPG's in this game are awesome. Zookers definitely have more power than in old 42. Yes, the tank is a powerful beast, but I don't think as dominating as 42 tanks can be. I guess time will tell, but they seem much easier to kill.

There is a computer stand in the attacking spawn that you can use to control UAV choppers. I haven't worked out how they work yet.

There are so many new things that are quite cool, and I get the feeling that just because you rank up doesn't mean lower ranked players get pwnd like they do in the COD games. Have a look, it's well worth it. Not sure if many BETAs are left, but I reckon this one is worth picking up in March when it is fully launched. The BETA map is guite huge, so I think when the new maps come out, it will be a lot to take in.

ANY HINTS AND TIPS, PLEASE POST
Back to top Go down
Fully Sik V8 Prodigga
Nooblet
Nooblet

BF BC2 General Game Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF BC2 General Game Play   BF BC2 General Game Play I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 am

Back to top Go down

BF BC2 General Game Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SiK Gaming :: Public Board :: General discussion-
Jump to: